Wednesday 23 February 2011

PJANG 5 Review

As you may know, I recently drew a twelve paged strip for the fifth issue of Rol Hirst's comic PJANG. This week, a review of it has appeared on the always vital Forbidden Planet blog. Writer Richard Bruton says, "/Rainey's/ art on the first strip “Derek” is great – with a more open and maybe more relaxed feel to it (I imagine it must have been freeing to get away from the tight, controlled layouts and small panels of TNTLTP). The bigger style really suits his work."

Copies of
PJANG 5 can be ordered from Rol via his website. for just £1.75 including postage to the UK. They're also available to buy from Orbital Comics. I know this because I lef a big pile of them there when I was there the other day.




pbrainey

2 comments:

Rol said...

Don't know if you saw it, Paul, but there was an equally positive review posted the same day over at Broken Frontier...

http://bit.ly/hQAqDj

Paul B Rainey said...

Cheers Rol.