Monday 2 March 2015

There's No Time Like The Present



I have some news about my graphic novel, There's No Time Like The Present, for you. The release date for the book has been confirmed as being April 1st. This means, if you go into your local book or comic shop now, you should be able to pre-order a copy by quoting the ISBN number 978-0-9570694-1-1. 


I will also be making some personal appearances to promote the book. On Wednesday April 1st, I will be at GOSH talking about the process I went through to make the graphic novel. On Thursday April 9th, I will be at Waterstones Bookshop in Midsummer Arcade, Central Milton Keynes talking about the book again with a special focus on the influence my home town has had on it. On Saturday May 30th, I will be a guest at Bryan Talbot's Wonderland Graphic Novel Expo at the University Of Sunderland appearing on the Telling Stories panel with Dylan Horrocks and Woodrow Phoenix. I hope to see you at at least one of these events.


Pre-release copies of the book are still available to buy from the following locations.

The Escape Books website






2 comments:

Suzanna Raymond said...

Yup your book is still at MK Gallery, on the shelf above mine.

Say hi to Bryan for me.

- Suzanna

Paul B Rainey said...

Hi Suzanne!