Thursday 30 July 2009

Book of Lists at Collaberama

I am exhibiting at this Saturday's Collaberama where Book of Lists will be making its exhibition premier. The event starts at 11 AM at The Millar pub close to London Bridge and is part of The Alternative Press festival currently taking place in the capital. As well as small pressers exhibiting their wears, Collaberama is a day of activities where visitors and exhibiters are encouraged to collaborate on creative activities together. Speaking for myself, the reason I write, draw and publish my own comics is that I am a control freak who doesn't like working with other people. So, if you're in the area, please pop by, even if it's only to see how long it is before I start shouting at very nice people because they've drawn something wrong.

pbrainey

No comments: